We are excited to have students return to us next week! The first day of school is Tuesday, August 30, which will be a full day from 8:15 am to 2:51 pm. Please be sure to enter through your grade’s assigned doors, which will be open at 8:00 am on the first day for students and parents to enter. Some staff will be outside on the first day of school to guide students to their assigned entrance and exit doors. Teachers will be waiting at their classrooms to greet students.
School supply lists are available on our website.
Your child(ren)’s class/teacher assignment will be available to view through both the PowerSchool Parent and Student Portals after 3:30 pm on Monday, August 29. If you need assistance with accessing PowerSchool, please contact the office at 780-998-2747. The office hours are 8:00 am to 3:15 pm. If you are a new family and do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you can contact the office after 8:00 am on Monday, August 29 to receive your child(ren)’s class/teacher assignment. If you do not know your class/teacher on the first day of school, go to your grade’s assigned entrance and exit door where class lists will be posted for reference.
Assigned Entrance and Exit Doors
- Kindergarten – all students will use the front main entrance by the office.
- Grade 1 and 1/2G – all students will use the entrance located south of the main entrance by the parent drop off loop.
- Grade 2 (except 1/2G) – all students will use the entrance west of the playground.
- Grade 3 – all students will use the entrance at the far end of the modular classrooms south of the grade 1 entrance.
- Grade 4 (except 4/5D) – all students will use the entrance west of the playground.
- Grade 5 (except 4/5D) – all students will use the entrance at the far end of the modular classrooms east side of school (facing staff parking lot).
- Grade 6 and 4/5D – all students will use the entrance north of the playground (staff entrance).
- Junior High – all students will use the entrance located by the bus lane.
***Assigned doors will be clearly marked***
We look forward to a new year as we work together to make our school a great place to work and learn each day!